The link above will take you directly to the news as it happens.
Always make sure that when you dial the Police that you tell the operator that Shotteswell is in Warwickshire, to avoid your emergency call getting downgraded.
In an emergency, when there is a crime in progress or a life at risk, always call 999 or 112 or use Emergency SMS.
To report less urgent crime or disorder call 101*, the non-emergency number, or Typetalk 18001 101.
- Reporting a crime that has happened
- Providing information about a crime
- Asking for information and advice
General contact details:
Tel: 01926 415000
Email: Use our online form
If English is not your first language, please call 01926 415 000 and our operators will contact translators.
Police public contact points:
If you need to visit us or call your nearest contact point.
List of public contact points
If you want to contact your local policing team
Call anonymously with information about crime
Tel: 0800 555 111
Tel: 0800 408 1552
Hate crime helpline:
Tel: 0845 129 2221
*Calls from landlines and mobile networks cost 15 pence per call, no matter what time of day or how long your call.
Wellesbourne Team Information
Meet the team
- Inspector Julia Brealey 223435
- Sergeant Richard Thomas 231501
- Police Constable Catherine Morgan 230892
- Police Community Support Officer Martin Sanford 236060
A New PCSO for the Wellesbourne Team
PCSO Lisa McGaffin has joined the team and is currently completing her training across the Stratford and Wellesbourne area.
Do you know who is on the telephone?
Please choose a recent item from the list below. To view an archive of all content for this section, select ARCHIVE:
- Stranger Danger Advice from Warwickshire Police
- Church Security – Updated
- Garden Security – Updated crime prevention advice
- Protect your sheds and outbuildings from burglary – updated
- Sat Nav crime prevention advice
- Burglary Crime Prevention Advice
- Wildlife Crime
- Car thieves at party venues – updated
- Advice To Avoid Drink Spiking
- How to avoid becoming a victim of vehicle crime
- High Performance Cars
- How to avoid distraction burglaries
- The IMPACT Nominal Index (INI)
- Winter Driving
- Witnessed crime in your community? Call Crimestoppers
- Motorbike crime prevention advice
- Bogus/Rogue Traders – Laws to protect communities
- Bicycles – How to keep yours safe
- Help protect yourself against fraud
- Going away this summer?
- SmartWater Your Personal Belongings
- Dealing with Anti Social Behaviour (ASB)
- How to spot a cannabis factory
- Crimestoppers launch protection product
Although Shotteswell falls into Warwickshire Police Authority area, being so close to the Oxfordshire borders, naturally many of the incidents going on in nearby villages or the town of Banbury will affect, or be of interest to our residents. The link above will take you directly to the news as it happens.
Protect your property, Shotteswell is a Smart Water protected area.
Warwickshire Police endorses the SmartWater property marking system which is a unique solution containing a blend of harmless chemicals providing a unique forensic fingerprint, similar to DNA, the components of which are recorded by the Forensic Science Service.
The solution is simply applied to one’s possessions without the need to add any further detail: the mere presence of the solution is sufficient to trace the items back to the owner. When an item is subjected to an ultra violet light the presence of SmartWater is immediately obvious by the tell-tale fluorescent glow. The solution is perfect for marking items that other property-marking methods cannot achieve, such as jewellery and antiques.